This program is designed to help managers and leaders improve their delegation skills and make better leadership decisions.
In this program, participants will:
- Understand the role of delegating as part of the management process;
- Identify delegation strengths and remove the obstacles that may get in the way of successful delegation;
- Determine the appropriate tasks to delegate and select the right people to do them;
- Learn the important management skills required to successfully delegate;
- Acquire an understanding of how delegation can help employees develop, grow, and become more responsible;
- Practice their delegation skills by setting professional goals.
Participants will receive an e-book outlining valuable delegation tips.
Course Length: Two 1-hour sessions
Please contact us to get started today!